Friday, November 18, 2005

Beard Papa Take 2

I was feeling footloose and fancy free on Wednesday so I went down to Government Center and snagged a box of Cream Puffs for Adam's office, 9 vanilla and 3 Belgian chocolate. The cream puffs went pretty fast, but not fast enough in my opinion. I tried the chocolate and I think the vanilla is still the best. The following is a reconstructed conversation/situation about a married couple, Andrew and Val:

Location:
The office where the cream puffs are.
Adam: Hey Andrew, did you get one of these cream puffs?
Andrew: No, I'm glad I stopped in again before I left.
[few minutes later...Andrew comes dashing back into the office]
Andrew: I have to get another one of these for Val.
Adam: Oh, is this one for her?
Andrew: No, it's for me, she's eating my cream puff.

On the flip side, the following is a conversation recontructed using details from Andrew and Val.

Location: Andrew and Val are in their car pulling out of the parking lot heading home.
Andrew: Val, this cream puff is really good, you wan't a bite?
Val: [polishing off the cream puff] this is really good.
Andrew: [pulling out of the parking lot] I'm going to get another one.
Val: But, we're on our way home.
Andrew: Let's pull around the corner and I'll run in the front door.

Andrew drives around the corner and sprints in for yet another cream puff. See first conversation for details. The End!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love it when you call me beard pa-pa.