Friday, April 07, 2006

Seattle Bound

The following is a reconstructed conversation between me and my friend Kathleen on a busy downtown street.

Kathleen: So, do you know what you're going to be doing this summer?
plasticann: Actually, yes. I'm working for Amazon.com in Seattle.
Kathleen: [looking excited] Yeah! What are you doing there?
plasticann: Product management [Kathleen looks even more excited] in the home/kitchen group [Kathleen is bursting with joy].
Kathleen: That's so awesome, that's perfect.
plasticann: Yeah, I'm really excited.
[Kathleen and plasticann spontaneously high five in the middle of a busy sidewalk]

There you have it, the breaking news is Adam and I are heading out to Seattle for the summer, but we'll be back in good old New England just in time for the nonexistent fall.

No comments: