Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Circa Sample Bar

We stopped by the Levenger store in the Prudential to check things out. Wheezy and I happen to love the store since we love office products, but Adam find the store mildly intolerable and mostly agrees to stop in to humor me so he parked himself in a comfy armchair while I checked out the latest wares. I ended up by the Circa notebook section of the store when a salesperson, Bob, asked if I wanted a free Circa notebook sample, it's an eight dollar value. Of course I said, "YES!" so we went through 10 minute process of picking covers, picking rings, picking papers, etc. I felt kinda bad because Adam looked pretty bored on the other side of the store, but I was just so excited about the notebook. Adam finally wandered over to me probably intending to drag me out of the store, but I preempted him by saying, "Adam, check out my awesome new notebook...it was free." Bob promptly chimed in, "Yes, would you like a free sample as well Adam?" Adam started to say no, but then he noticed that I was nodding my head vigorously so he acquiesced and got himself a custom made sample as well. I'd assumed (incorrectly) that Adam would automatically hand over his notebook to me since he didn't even want it in the first place. Just because he's a super nice husband, he agreed to give it to me if it would make me happy. Yeah! So everyone, get thee to Levenger for a free sample Circa of your own.

3 comments:

kateisfun said...

Ann, did you delete my comment?

Ann said...

Yes I did delete your comment accidentally. I was trying to delete the comment you responded to. However, they struck again, but I figured out how to delete just one comment without deleting an entire post.

kateisfun said...

Oh good. I though my comment wasn't plasticann-worthy. Glad to know not so! I would have deleted my comment too for the greater good.