Saturday, July 21, 2007

Kashi Go Lean [Crunch]

We wanted to stock up on cherries last night since they were on sale this week when we saw Kashi Go Lean on sale.

plasticann: Adam, you're running out of Kashi Go Lean, you should buy like six boxes since it's on sale.
Adam: I don't want to buy too much, the moths might get to them.
plasticann: Well, at least buy three boxes.
Adam: What if I want to eat some other kind of cereal.
plasticann: All you ever eat is Kashi Go Lean. Fine, buy some Kashi Go Lean Crunch, it's on sale too.
Adam: I wonder what's the difference...less fiber, more calories, yada yada yada, more copper.
plasticann: [laughing] MORE COPPER???
Adam: Yeah, that's about the only good thing about the Kashi Go Lean Crunch.

More copper and let's not forget the fact that the crunch version probably tastes better. As for myself, I bought some Captain Crunch...it too was on sale.

No comments: