Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Sweet Sue's

I was having dinner with some of my old roommates last night and they were raving about the cinnamon rolls at Sweet Sue's over in Arlington. Turns out, it's the same place that Adam wanted to go to for the cinnamon roll bread pudding which makes sense since they use the old cinnamon rolls to make the bread pudding. Unfortunately, they didn't have cinnamon rolls this morning since they were backed up in the kitchen. I was supremely disappointed since I'd been excited since last night for this morning at the prospect of yummy cinnamon rolls. Instead, I had the cinnamon french toast, which was pretty good, but I'm still hung up about the cinnamon rolls. They did have this hilarious sign on the wall that cracked me up...

"Unattended children will be given espresso and a free PUPPY!"

No comments: