Sunday, September 09, 2007

Product Raves

I'm really loving the Trader Joe's 100% Desert Mesquite Honey. The honey is tasty, but boy oh boy let me tell you about the packaging. It's totally awesome. The spout features this rubber nubbin with a slit that only opens when you squeeze the bottle. This means, there's not honey drippage after the fact and thus no sticky cap issues either. I'm never going back to Shaw's generic honey in a bear shaped bottle or honey jars. 3X concentrated laundry detergent is another product that I'm becoming almost fanatical about. Short of 3X possibly being more expensive, I don't know what the point of buying or even making 2X detergent is. 3X is less packaging, a smaller bottle and so much lighter. Once again, I could care less what brand it is and I haven't noticed a difference in how well the detergent performs, but I do love the smaller more compact packaging.

No comments: