Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy [belated] birthday Zayne!

Last Saturday, we cohosted a birthday party for our friend the girl British Zayne. Please note that boy American Zayne was also present at this party. Junk food was the theme and we enjoyed the following:

  • Giant Italian Sub from Bob's in Medford - three footer
  • Mozzarella Basil Tomato Sub for the vegetarians
  • Tator tot casserole
  • Pigs in a blanket
  • Veggies and Dip
  • Big punch bowl of Sangria
  • Strawberry cake from Eldo Cake House
The sub was huge and they told me it would feed 10-15 people. We had almost 20 people and we only ate half of the sub. Good thing I didn't order the six foot sub. The only reason I didn't was because my table is only five feet long and there was no way it would fit on my furniture.

No comments: