Monday, February 07, 2011

Living Room Beautification Campaign Continues

Persistence is my middle name, well actually it's "Zung," but that's neither here nor there. I bought this two layered Japanese container from Tokai to, once again, corral all the stuff we have on our coffee table. Heeding Adam's feedback about the Red Round Tray's giant footprint, I went with an enclosed tiered box with a smaller footprint, less than one square foot. Unfortunately, Adam thinks it's too "tall" and interferes with his television watching. As Adam puts it, "we have differences in opinion about aesthetics." Our solution, Adam moves it to the bookshelf when he gets a chance and I keep moving it back to the coffee table. [Rinse and repeat.] I'm sticking with this storage solution I think it's adorable and super functional and I have high hopes that Adam will learn to ignore the box in his peripheral vision when he watches TV. I love the colors and the mod looking flowers. I keep the coasters, pens, scissors, and matches in the top layer and a stack of seersucker napkins in the bottom layer. As for the seersucker napkins, that's a another story for another day.

No comments: