Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Surprise!

Adam's been nonchalantly asking me for the last few days a bunch of questions in hopes I would go to the freezer and discover the surprise thin mint ice cream he got me from JP Licks. Very exciting and I was totally shocked to find it. It's been in the freezer since Thursday, but I finally discovered it on Sunday night. I commend Adam for not spilling the beans for three days as he waited for me to finally be surprised. I would have dragged him to the freezer to find it within 30 minutes of putting it in. Sample nonchalant questions included:

  • Are you going to have dessert tonight?
  • If you're going to have ice cream, you should do it soon before we go to bed.
  • Can you get me my ice pack from the freezer?
  • Can you put my ice pack back in the freezer?
  • Is tonight an ice cream night?

No comments: