Saturday, February 05, 2011

Nested Suitcases

I impulsively bought a set of three nested luggage style storage containers from OneKingsLane in an effort to get organized. I used the two smaller ones to store our [unsightly] board games in our living room and used the large one to store my handbags in our bedroom. Fits perfectly under the bench which was unused space anyways. I think it looks cute, Adam thinks it's a little weird, but he's going along with it so I'll count that as a #win for plasticann.

Adam: Let's move these to the bottom shelf so no one can see them.

plasticann: It's supposed to be displayed. It's the style! It's retro! It's cute!

Adam: I just don't get why would we want to display "suitcases" in our living room? I guess it's OK, but I think it's kinda weird.

No comments: