Thursday, October 09, 2003

Alma Mater, we hail the with loyal devotion...

Plasticmom called me on Tuesday night to put in an order for car decals from my Alma Mater since I was heading down there on Wednesday to recruit at the career fair. Due to an aforementioned freak accident involving gravity and a tree branch, we had to get a new car. Plasticmom tried to transfer the decal off the old car onto the new car, but the results were splotchy so she requested some new decals. Since I've been out of college for a few years, I questioned whether she should apply a decal on the new car. To that, plasticmom responded, "I don't really care what kind of decal, it can be Harvard Extension School for all I care, but we've got to have a decal because there are four white Camrys in our garage and we can't tell which one is our car." Decals from my actual alma mater are infinitely less questionable than decals from a community evening school where I take classes non credit just for kicks.

No comments: