Thursday, November 20, 2003

Mines

79. Neighborhoodies---the perfect day to blog about this indeed. Newsweek featured this in their gift guide last week and lo and behold the mysterious birthday present that my friend Corinna was having made for me arrived this morning and it turned out to be the cutest t-shirt emblazoned with my neighborhood. It's totally awesome and I love it. Corinna gets the best gifts...it's always something I really want. I'm so glad she wasn't getting me a porcelain doll made in my likeness...eeekkkk.

80. Tote Bags from L.L. Bean [Free monogramming this holiday season.] I love these bags and the price is nice too especially if you've got the L.L. Bean Visa which offers perks such as free shipping and free monogramming. Along the same note...personalized towels. Adam's got one and he seems to enjoy it, but then again he didn't really have a towel before so it seems to be better than nothing.

81. Tiffany's Initial Pendants---Elsa Peretti designs for all 26 letters of our alphabet...breakfast sold separately

82. Lego Mosaic---upload your digital pictures and Lego will create a complete kit for your very own black & white mosaic...not sure if it's totally cool or total kitsch. Then again there's always the Yoda sculpture for die hard fans.

No comments: