Saturday, November 22, 2003

World Travelers

The Wall Street Journal reported on a exclusive society of folks aiming to visit every country/local on this planet, as defined by the all-powerful board of the said society. So far only 10 people have completed the task since the geographic definitions are constantly in flux frustrating the very weary world-traveling members. This is for those enthusiastic travelers who are a little less hard-core and esoteric.

68. Hanging Toiletries Bag & Nalgene Toiletries Bottles: I use my bag year round to avoid cluttering the sink and it's very portable.

69. Defend your legroom with the Knee Defender.

70. Travel Documents Holder or Passport Holder: plasticmom and I purchased these wicked cool leather passport covers at Harrods that look like the passports from our ethnic homeland.

71. A Bag for your Bag: plasticmom always carries a small lightweight tote in her purse while traveling for toting unexpected purchases and I've taken to doing the same. I got her this bag from Walker last summer and she was overly concerned about the bag's strength and durability chiding me for wasting my money. I been feeling vindicated every since plasticmom reported that she's been using her Walker bag on a daily basis during her most recent trip to Tokyo and the bag is surprisingly strong and expandable. Harumph!

No comments: