Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Caffeine & its implements

46. BeeHouse Teapot...downright adorable, but not cloying so. Pick up some tea to round it out.

47. Peet's Holiday Blend...buy it at the Peet's downtown lovely HKR has a shot at the holiday bonus or you may alternatively send HKR a couple of bucks which is really ultimately more efficient in my opinion.

48. Bodum Hot Pot...stylish and no long yoked to that outlet...anyone hungry for ramen?

49. Cimmmamin at Jacques: Adam is delighted with Dunkin Donuts' Cinnamon Spice Coffee.

50. Chemex Coffee Pot..."kickin' it retro old school" as one might say if they were hip enough, but I'm not. There was this kid who was disturbingly addicted to coffee...he was quite jittery nonetheless and I'm sure it had NOTHING to do with the amount of coffee consumed. Anyhoo...he swore by these Chemex coffee makers.

51. Smiles Coffee: a rare instance of good coming from spam. Zeith roasts his own coffee in the microwave.

52. Nissan Stainless Vacuum Thermos from Campmor...the cheapest place I've found these high quality stainless steel thermoses...I toted my sugary hot tea in my vacuum thermos all through high school. I think the backpacker is pretty neat.

No comments: