Monday, February 16, 2004

Another "Weekly" Installment of "Funnies from plasticmom"

plasticmom: So did you eat any chocolate on chocolate day? [chocolate day=valentine's day]
plasticann: I sure did eat chocolate on chocolate day. Did you eat chocolate?
plasticmom: No, but we did go to Hometown Buffet because we were at the car wash at 8:00am and we were so hungry.
plasticann: What do they serve at 8:00am at Hometown Buffet?
plasticmom: Breakfast foods. They had fried chicken, but I didn't eat it.
plasticann: Oh good. I thought you were eating turkey and mashed potatoes at 8:00am.
plasticmom: Well, the thing is...it was so early we both forgot our dentures at home and we had to eat really slow.
plasticann: Ha Ha Ha! That's really funny!
plasticmom: I think I should leave my dentures at home on purpose everytime I go to the buffet so I don't eat too much.

No comments: