Thursday, February 19, 2004

Cruising

This summer, I'm going on a cruise to Alaska with Adam’s family and I'm super excited. While I've never been on a cruise, I've heard tales of unlimited victuals and such from friends. Kellie spins yarns of ships with pizza snack bars where you just go and eat pizza. Kate, a cruise expert, speaks of Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream passed out by the pint and dessert buffets. What is this mystical floating land of food paradise they speak of? Alas, I digress. Poking around the cruise line's website I happened upon the "dress code." Get this, you can pre-order rental formalwear and they will deliver it to your room. There's a company that serves as the vendor for this service on various cruise lines. I checked out the offerings for women and found the options sparse. My favorite is the wicked cheesy "gold blouse." I feel itchy just thinking about it.

No comments: