Friday, March 04, 2005


I'm a sucker for all things Martha, but even I had to chuckle when I read the letter from the editor of the most recent issue of Living. The editor wrote about visiting Martha in jail and about Martha's resourcefulness. While in jail, Martha discovered an antique mold, which she used to make a gift for her mom. Martha's also been teaching yoga and a class on starting your own small business. She's even served as a financial advisor to her fellow inmates. Her productivity is impressive. I do admit that I snapped up a copy of her "good things for organizing" digest while at Shaw's last week. It's a collection of ideas that have already appeared in Living, but it's nice having it consolidated in a small digest issue. I LUV IT! Makes me want to go to home depot and get organized.

No comments: