Monday, March 14, 2005

It all works out in the end

plasticmom: I had asked the seamstress to make me a purple outfit for your wedding and I'm so irritated because she picked out green material instead
plasticann: Green sounds nice...what shade?
plasticmom: It's like matcha [green tea].
plasticann: That'll go with the colors for the wedding, pink and green.
plasticmom: Wait a minute...pink and green? Aren't your colors supposed to be purple?
plasticann: No, where did you get purple from?
plasticmom: The sample dress you sent for me try was purple so I thought I should wear purple to coordinate. Why didn't you tell me it was green when I told you about purple last week? I guess it makes sense that the colors are pink and green since your save the date cards were pink and green, but I don't know why I didn't make that connection.
plasticann: I thought you wanted to wear purple. I suggested green, but you were adament about purple. It seemed odd, but I figured you liked purple.
plasticmom: I was irritated with the seamstress because I thought green would clash with purple. I'll have to go thank the seamstress for my green outfit. Thank god it all worked out in the end.

No comments: