Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Reeking Of Cookie

You'd think this would be nirvana for someone like me, but the verdict is still out. I started working on a project at Dancing Deer Baking Company this week. No, I'm not baking cookies, I'm working on a strategy and data project, but I do get to work in a building where the intoxicating scents of freshly baked goodies waft up to the office. The pattern for the last two days have been chocolate in the morn' and lemon in the afternoon. I was commuting home last night and I kept smelling cookies when I, unfortunately, realized that my person was emitting lemon cookie scents stored up from a day spent at the cookie factory. After my initial enchantment with smelling like cookie, I'm now entering a phase where the smell is slightly maddening. Hopefully, I'll soon enter a new phase where I get used to the smell. On the brighter side, cookie smell is vastly superior to smoke.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should put your coat in a Ziplock Big Bag, 2 Feet x 2.7 Feet. Then put it on at the end of the day!

Stop the smell... yellow and blue make green: IT'S SEALED!!!

Anonymous said...

I concur with you, Ann. Cookie smell over smoke any day! GJDubya