Saturday, January 21, 2006

Yah!

I was helping Adam stuff envelopes at church last night when Esther walked in carrying Tiny Tim. I refer to him as Tiny Tim because his name is Tim [sort of] and Tiny because he's a little baby.

Esther: Tiny Tim, do you like kisses from Auntie Esther?
Tiny Tim: ......Yah!
plasticann: [under her breath] Are you a communist?
Esther: ...Tiny Tim, are you a communist?
Tiny Tim: .........Yah!
Tiny Tim's DaDee: What did he say? Did he say yes?
Esther: Yes.

I guess Tiny Tim likes to say "DaDee" and "Yah!" One day, maybe he'll progress to the very confusing "No...Yah!" like Zess. Fortunately for me, Tiny Tim's DaDee was good humored about the whole thing, but I really shouldn't go around corrupting babies and mocking Communism.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe, i've also heard him admit to being a "eggroll" for Esther to eat.

plasticann! i put my "blog" page in so i think you can click on my name and it will take you to my page. i've been slacking on it (though if you go back to november there's a reference to mr. zakun that i thought was particularly clever).