Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Shrimp + Coconut

The following is a reconstructed conversation about a conversation MGDub had with someone else.

MGDub: Shrimp just might be my favorite food.
Someone Else: Really!
MGDub: That and I also really like coconut.
Someone Else: So, you must enjoy coconut shrimp.
MGDub: ...I do...I do like coconut shrimp.

When I relayed details of MGDub's "shrimp/coconut" conversation to Adam's mom (AM) and dad (AD), the following conversation ensured.

AD: Wait, MGDub should make her next film on shrimp and coconut.
plasticann: Huh!
AD: Picture this, animated coconut meets animated shrimp, coconut falls from the tree in the ocean where shrimp is swimming. They meet and there you have it, coconut shrimp.
Adam: Interesting.
[conversation turns to a different topic for a few minutes]
AD: ....[picks up again with his directorial vision] and then, the animated sequence can dissolve and there's MGDub eating coconut shrimp and it was all a dream.
plasticann: I'll have to pass that along to MGDub, she is looking for a new film topic.
AD: Yeah, you do that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I may have to make this some day as a flash animation movie, though I think it would make me very hungry to work on it! :)

Anonymous said...

yo, i think that "someone else" was me!

Anonymous said...

actually, it was one of my classmates but then I think I had the same conversation with you :)