Saturday, May 20, 2006

Bouncy Castles

Year end school celebrations abound even as finals are looming and Friday was no exception. A Texas themed BBQ chowdown for the entire family. Steve and I were eager to take advantage of the last free lunch of the year that we've technically paid for through our tution. I was starving so I ate quite a bit of everything and after lunch Steve suggested checking out the kid's activities, namely the bouncy castle. They made us sign a waiver before we could bounce in the castle and that should have tipped us off. The castle was really quite fun for about a minute. Then, I felt nauseous from bouncing on a full stomach and smelling the icky dank water from the floor that soaked my socks. I had to carry my smelly wet socks all the way home which was really wet and unpleasant. At least Steve had had a beer so he had some semblence of an excuse. I, on the otherhand, should have known better than to sign a waiver in order bounce in a wet smelly castle after lunch.

No comments: