Wednesday, May 24, 2006

"MGDub is coming to town!"

I finished my last final this morning and boy oh boy was my hand cramped after writing for three hours. I celebrated with a bacon/blue cheese burger and coke with my classmates at the Tavern in Central Square, wandered down Mass Ave to Harvard Square where I read chick lit novels at the coop for free. I sampled the peppermint stick ice cream at the new Lizzy's Ice Cream store in Harvard Square and walked over to Porter for some groceries. The ice cream was disappointing. The peppermint stick was really peppermint pellets and the ice cream had a weird curdled consistency that I didn't enjoy. I ended up throwing out half of my cone...I decided the ice cream was not calorie worthy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on finishing your first year at BIT, Ann!!! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!