Friday, October 27, 2006

A walk down memory lane

I started rereading archives of this blog in order to prepare for an interview with Google next week and I've noticed a few consistent themes. First, Steve's antics are featured prominently throughout the years and he is always hilarious. Secondly, plasticmom and I are obsessed with Nalgene water bottles, especially plasticmom. My archives indicate that I've purchased almost every new bottle introduction for plasticmom: one liter, mini-grip, n-gen. Also, her bottle count has increased from 3 to 5 to 6 to infinity over the years. When Adam and I visited plasticmom for Laurel and CAD Cowboy's wedding, I noticed that she had FOUR super tall 1.5 liter bottles in her kitchen plus an entire basket of empty bottles. Mindboggling! I'm responsible for some of it, but not all. I suppose Adam and I would have just as many if not more water bottles if Adam had not boldly proclaimed, during spring cleaning, that we would be strictly a four water bottle household, two big plus two small. I even insisted plasticmom take one of my small bottles while she was in Seattle after she mentioned leaving a small bottle behind in Cambridge just to uphold the four bottle rule. Since plasticmom clearly doesn't have a four bottle rule, I think I might get her either the flask or the sippy cup next time.

No comments: