Thursday, October 19, 2006

Water Damage

Well, kids, here are two important lessons in life...don't run with scissors and don't pour water into your bag. I accidentally poured water into my bag a few years ago and ruined my beloved old school StarTac phone. Yesterday, I didn't screw the cap on my water bottle tightly enough and proceeded to accidently dump 2 cups of water into the bottom of my kate spade leather bag. The water seeped through the lining and into the leather from the untreated side inside out and has left a water mark halfway up the sides of my bag. The bag would have been fine had I dunked it in water outside in since it's treated on the outside. I'm a bit depressed and I think I might dunk the entire bag in water to even out the water damage. I even found instructions on the internet. Lesson learned...I need to buy a sippy cup that doesn't leak like the one Tess uses.

No comments: