Monday, August 11, 2003

Cafe Podima Frozen Yogurt

Saturday night found MGDub, Adam and I at Cafe Podima trying out their frozen yogurt. You can order a myriad of flavors that they swirly smushy mash into a cylindrical section of frozen yogurt base (vanilla, chocolate, sugar free & tofu). MGDub went for the Raspberry, I went for the Cracklin' Oat Bran having heard my coworker Bina ponder out loud that very froyo combo and Adam went for a double whammy shelling out the big bucks for both Strawberry and Blueberry in one fell swoop. The results were refreshingly delicious and light, both in texture and in impact on one's pocketbook. At $2.39 plus $.49 per topping for a pint of froyo specially made for you, I unabashedly declare this place a delight and a "steal." I give it nine thumbs up.

No comments: