Monday, September 29, 2003

"You know how I love those little bottles!"

I was browsing the Nalgene website last week seeing what was up when I came across these new minigrip bottles. They're slimmer 500ml bottles with the same wide mouth as their popular 1L bottles that come in "fly" colors, as Nina would say, so you can use the nifty wide mouth splashguard. I'm a complete sucker for new stuff and I couldn't quite justify buying one for myself so I promptly ordered one for plasticmom from their website (free shipping). Of course I ended up ordering one for myself later that same afternoon because I was beside myself with excitement. I was chatting with plasticmom last night when I mentioned the bottle I ordered her. Expecting her to chide me for wasting my money, she enthusiastically responded, "You know how I love those little bottles." She carries around two 500ml bottles filled with iced tea and since she already owns five Nalgenes, number six will merely be adding to her collection.

No comments: