Friday, January 12, 2007

The Great State of California

While Cambridge and by extension Boston may be my favorite city, California is by far my favorite state. We're heading to California to see Zara, Zryce, Zess and Zames as well as Adam's parents. There are rumors of a zoo excursion planned. I'm not big on the animals, but Adam tells me that it's what the cool kids are into. I'm sure if we go, they'll have awesome [unnutritious] snacks I can enjoy, maybe even animal crackers. Then we're driving down the [great state of] California Coast for five days hitting Monterey, Carmel, Big Sur, Hearst Castle, Solvang and Santa Barbara. We'll eventually end up in plasticmom's neck of the woods.

2 comments:

alissa said...

for a second there i was trying to figure out what "zoo" really meants=.

Ann said...

Kids poo in the loo and they like animals that go moo too.