Friday, August 05, 2005

Along with Adam...

...came a pantry full of canned goods and frozen veggies. Now, I'm determined to use the food we have. Tomorrow, we'll be hosting the "Zakun Zerry Zerry Zreakfast" to use up the bag of frozen berries Adam got from Costco. There will be Zerry Smoothies, Zerry Muffins and Zerry Pancakes. Last night I made pork parm and I souped up a jar of spicy eggplant marinara with a can of artichoke hearts. This morning, I decided tried to make corn chowder with a can of Campbell's condensed cream of chicken soup. I added diced potatoes, green beans, fresh corn and bacon which added a lot of flavor, but even all those add-ins could not mask the fact that the soup base was Campbell's condensed cream of chicken soup. Next up, the boxes and boxes of rice/pasta roni.

No comments: