Monday, August 22, 2005

Brrrrrring!

Well, I'm here at "BIT" for pre-term and I'm re-learning my math and learning for the first time the basics of accounting. Steve and I met up this morning to go to school together so at least I have one friend. During the first lecture, the lecture room code of conduct was communicated from the front.

BIT Lady: If you haven't already, please turn off all our cell phones in class.
Audience: [sounds of cell phones shutting down]
BIT Lady: and there will be
Audience: [sounds of more cell phones shutting down]
BIT Lady: no laptops in lecture
Audience: [more phones turned off]
BIT Lady: unless otherwise specified by the professor.
Audience: [finally the sounds of the last phone shutting off...bring ga bring ga bring ga bring]
Steve: Maybe I should shut my phone off again.

No comments: