Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Goofy Instructors

As you may know, Steve and I are at BIT for pre-term this week. Some of the instructors are inadvertently, but endearingly goofy. Here are some moments.

1. During our first microeconomics class, the instructor started drawing a graph on the projector. As he's finishing his supply/demand graph, he exclaims, "Oops, I think I was supposed to use this transparency [waving a blank transparency], I hope this ink is erasable." He forgot to use his Sloan issued blank transparencies and ended up drawing all over the glass. Incidentally, he also forgot to clean the graph off the glass.

2. Steve and I had discussed, briefly, whether our accounting instructor was "with child." This morning, she said, "I know your question came up last semester, but I'm not sure what the answer is. I'll have to look that up and get back to you because babies get smarter by making mommies less smart."

No comments: