Friday, August 03, 2007

Pillow Inserts

Frustrated by the sad lumpy matted down state of our poly-filled pillow inserts, I marched myself down to Crate & Barrel Furniture for some new down/feather filled pillow inserts to revive my sofa pillows. Well, more like I dragged myself down there since it was over 90 degrees yesterday, but I pressed on in the heat down Mass Ave. I did collapse on the couch upon arriving home later that afternoon leaving my large number of bulky bags (broom and plunger included) in the middle of the doorway. I had to watch an episode of My Big Fat Fabulous Wedding to regain my energy. Two million for a pink fantasy wedding. Our wedding was pink and fabulous and a whole lot less that two million. Maybe it was because we didn't have adorable Hello Kitty cakes at the bridal brunch. Back to the topic at hand, However, the newly revived pillows were worth the trek...they now fluff up very nicely. All very exciting for this [temporary] housewife.

PS It's so hot right now, my eyeglasses are fogging up.

No comments: