Friday, August 31, 2007

Bomba No More

The following is a reconstructed conversation regarding the remains of our Bomba cake:

plasticann: Did you take the Bomba to work today?
Adam: No, I threw it out, but I had one last piece.
plasticann: Why did you eat something you were intending to throw out?
Adam: It was fine! But before I threw out the rest, I smashed my hands into the cake.
plasticann: [slightly perplexed] Smashed your hands in the cake? Why?
Adam: I smushed the cake in between my knuckles and then I smashed my hands full of cake together and then I molded it.
plasticann: [laughing] I guess you were throwing it out anyways, might as well play with it. Was it fun?
Adam: [nodding] Yes! It was fun, but the cake was cold. I was surprised how cold it was.
plasticann: I wonder what your mom would say if she saw you smushing the cake?
Adam: ...she'd probably laugh...
plasticann: You think so?
Adam:...and she'd probably roll her eyes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She would probably have laughed and rolled her eyes.