Thursday, April 24, 2003

Everyday FOOD

After buying an issue at the supermarket, I decided to start subscribing to Martha Stewart's Everyday FOOD. I think I'm going to really like it because the recipes are all very simple and consist of household staples or very few special ingredients. I got Martha Stewart Living, her flagship magazine, last year and never tried any of the recipes. They were too complicated, too involved and required too many ingredients. All in all, it was too much. Whereas MS Living would insist you made your own puff pastry, MS Everyday FOOD says buy frozen puff pastry. That's what I like to hear! Most of the recipes take half an hour or less and there are lots of great tips for basic cooking which is helpful for me. Lastly, the graphics design and photos are great and definately up to snuff as far as Martha Stewart standards.

No comments: