Friday, April 25, 2003

My Very Own Daylight Savings

I got up this morning feeling a bit tired, showered, got dressed and commuted to work. When I walked into the office, I thought it was odd that the lights were off because I'm usually late and everyone else is already here. I glanced down at my watch and it read 8:15am. “8:15” my mind screamed. I didn't think my watch was wrong and I knew Daylight Savings was a few weeks ago. I got to my office and checked my phone clock 8:10 (it's a little slow). I realized my alarm clock must have gone off at 8:00 and I hadn't been home to turn it off. I called home and woke up one of my roommates and asked her what time it was. She said it was 8:15, my alarm clock had indeed gone off fifteen minutes earlier and she was wondering what I was doing when she ran into me getting ready this morning. Why didn't she tell me it was 7:00? I had NO CLUE it was that early until I walked into work. No wonder I’m so tired. Good thing coffee is free here and I'm sure I'll get some laughs when those "slackers" finally get here. Hee Hee!

No comments: