Monday, June 02, 2003

Ninety-Five Percent

I went to a party at Zrad's house last weekend and he showed me his stash of Fluff, he had two 16oz plastic tubs. As of Saturday night, he claims to have eaten a Fluffernutter bagel 18 of the last 19 mornings, skipping one morning only because he ran out of bagels. "Kickin' it old school," he tried it on squishy white bread, but settled on bagels as his preferred vehicle for consuming the dynamic duo of Fluff & Peanut Butter. I also got the lowdown on Zrad's diet. He eats five meals a day placing his caloric intake at around 7000...YIKES! I've always wondered if the football players in college got tired of having to eat so many servings of Chicken Fingers; they would be there eating when I got to lunch and still be eating when I left. I think I would get really tired of eating and eating would become a chore, but then again I also chew a lot so I would have a particularly difficult time. Good thing I don't aspire to play pro football...Whew!

No comments: