Monday, June 02, 2003

"In the Criminal Justice System..."

Although I don't watch it regularly, Law & Order is one of my favorite shows. I always appreciate it when Adam tapes it on his Tivo because I get to watch it without commercials. The theme songs are slight variations on the original for the different spin-offs, but I like humming along to the original version the best. I should note that I don't enjoy watching Law & Order SVU because it's too disturbing, but I like the original and Criminal Intent. I read this editorial last year by the founding editor of slate.com, Michael Kinsley titled, "The Secret Vice of Power Women." For years he assumed a close female friend was out at parties he wasn't invited to, but all the while she was just home watching Law & Order reruns.

No comments: