Monday, January 17, 2011

Echo Touch Gloves

This winter I was so excited about these smartphone compatible gloves that I bought them for all my girlfriends. They have a small fabric tip sewn into the index and thumb of the glove so you can actually use your touchscreen phone with the glove on. If you live somewhere like Boston where it's frigid 5 months out of the year, an internal debate rages daily. "Do I want to take off my gloves to check my iPhone and see when the bus is coming, but risk my hands cracking because it's so cold out?" This cute little glove elegantly solves my dilemma and is vastly improving the quality of my life. Thank you little glove.

P.S. Wheezy and I stopped by Moxie on Charles Street last weekend and each bought a second pair of these awesome gloves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE my gloves. Thanks, plasticann! -mgdub