Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Ads

I'm currently using the free blogspot service, which means my blog has a banner ad on the top. In the past, I've noticed ads for baking pans on my blog. Today, I noticed a new ad for a zone diet of some sort. I clicked on the refresh button a dozen times and my limited sample of observations has yielded the following conclusion: my blog carries three types of ads: baking supplies, diet programs and newspaper subscriptions. I wonder if they run a filter on my blog to determine what type of ad to run. I'm starting to think I should buy some character cake pans and subscribe to the New York Times, but I'm not quite on board with the whole zone diet thing. Hmmm…it seems that blogspot.com has opinions about my consumption patterns.

I feel a bit self conscious, I hope big brother blogspot.com doesn't think I eat donuts everyday because I don't. I'll have you know that I ate a salad and some creme brulee for dinner on Sunday.

No comments: