Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Skippy Squeez' It

Last Friday at work, we were able to partake in "Happy Hour" since things weren't terribly busy. "Happy Hour" is really "Snack Hour" in my office since we no longer have alcohol. We pop some popcorn and try to create other snacks using the food we have in the office. One week we tried to make Rice Krispy Treats using small packages of cereal, marshmallow fluff and margarine. Last week we made classy Fluffernutter hors d'oeuvres on Ritz crackers. We ran out of squishy white bread so we had to make do.

Peanut butter and marshmallow fluff on a Ritz is pretty tasty, but kind of messy and sticky to make. We kept getting peanut butter on the marshmallow fluff knife. I commented that they should make peanut butter and marshmallow fluff in a tube so we could squeeze it out like toothpaste. Lo and behold, I walked into my office this morning and saw a tube of Skippy Squeez' It squeezable peanut butter in a tube on my desk. It was from my very thoughtful coworker Jessica who saw it advertised over the weekend.

I've already investigated the marshmallow fluff, it doesn't come in squeezable form, but I think it should. I did discover that for 25 cents, you can order the 32 page recipe pamphlet from the Fluff people...it's appropriately called "The Yummy Book."

No comments: